World of Film International Festival is looking for an Accessibility Advisor to join their 2021 edition. As we navigate a hybrid festival model, we aim to ensure our screenings and events are accessible to a wide variety of audiences.
As an Accessibility Advisor, you will:
- Review current accessibility measures for both physical and online events.
- Identify any barriers to participation in selected demographics.
- Advise colleagues on best practices and monitor any accessibility issues.
- Work closely with the WoFF team to implement delivery of online festival programme and accessibility guide.
- Ensure all screenings and events are fully captioned.
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
- Proven commitment to broadening accessibility.
- Excellent communication skills and proactive approach.
- Ability to work independently and within a small team setting.
- Familiarity with the film industry is required.
- Knowledge of the local festival circuit is desired.
Start date: Candidates will be expected to start in early September.
Location: Remote, with visits to our Glasgow based venues as required.
Salary: Fixed rate of £200, based on a total of 20 hours at £10/hour. Please note that the role is offered on a self-employed basis.
Please send your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com